Get the drum roll ready…. cue up the fireworks….
It is with great pleasure that I announce the official release of Elite Email Fusion!
After nearly 2 years of intense development, testing, and gathering feedback, our latest version is ready for action!
This is by far the biggest release we have had in our 10 year history.
You can read our official press release here:
Yahoo News | PR Web
I want to extend a big ‘thank you’ to our amazing customers who truly helped build this new version. Without your willingness to share feedback and tell us exactly what you want in your “dream” email marketing solution we could not have been able to put together this amazing new platform.
The highlight of this latest version is our new email creation wizard. (View PDF Flyer)
This new email editor will allow you to create better emails with more control, faster than ever before.
The intuitive drag-and-drop interface make it easy to layout your email exactly the way you want without needing any technical skills.
Some other notable highlights include:
- 250 new email templates tested on over 30 desktop, mobile and web-based email clients
- New social sharing tools to help your email go viral
- Easier ways to personalize your email with contact’s data
- Custom SEO optimized Email-2-Web URL
- Advanced anti-spam screening
- Stock photo gallery
- Recycle bin for emails and contacts
- Huge performance increase when navigating your contact list
- Faster load times for reports
- More intuitive work flow
- More subscription and pay-as-you-go options
- Enhanced security
- Multiple account management
- And a lot more!
[On the “geeky” side of things, we can tell you that we’re now using the same DNS that powers Twitter, which means wherever you are in the world and wherever your contacts are, everything will load faster.]
We are all very excited about this new version and I can tell you that this lays the foundation for many amazing new enhancements in the future!
All new members will be immediately placed on the latest version and existing customers can request to be migrated.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts, feedback and even more suggestions for the future!